Don’t look to the FEI projections for hope. They predict us to go about 1-11, with our best chances of winning at about 29.5% in the best match ups. So it goes.
No Hope At This Link
More from FootballMore posts in Football »
- More On Jace Ruder’s Fit and the Crowded QB Room
- What? North Texas Has A Former Four-Star Transfer QB? Okay, Let’s Talk About It
- Seth Littrell Hires Phil Bennett As Defensive Coordinator
- On The Transfer Portal, or Talent Retention Is Part Of The Job
- We Must Be Old Because Todd Dodge and Riley Dodge Are Coaching Against Each Other