- UTSA jumped up the most spots from our preseason ranking. They performed well against a tough opponent (Arizona) on the road.
- UTEP slid down a bit. They played the toughest opponent on the road (Arkansas). I thought they’d be able to stay under the -33 point spread, but wasn’t able too.
- North Texas dropped, because they didn’t play and we don’t know a whole lot about the Mean Green yet.
- I was pretty impressed with FIU going on the road and beating UCF. Thats a tough place to play.
- WKU didn’t impress with their offense, but any win on the road against an SEC team is a good win.
- Marshall looked shaky at times, but they still are the class of CUSA.
- Rice, La Tech, & MTSU played FCS nobodies, but hey their stats were impressive.
Be First to Comment
You must log in to post a comment.