- Western Kentucky took care of home field by beating La Tech. They looked good, but lost a key piece to their team in RB Leon Allen.
- Rice showed they are better than I thought. They could’ve easily walked out of Austin with a win if it wasn’t for special teams.
- Marshall was brought back down to earth by Ohio. Maybe Birdsong isn’t as good as I thought.
- MTSU played tough against Bama and showed they might be the team to challenge WKU in the east.
- UTSA blew an opportunity in my mind.
- UTEP hasn’t looked as good as many thought. Losing Aaron Jones hurt them big time, but Leftwich at QB isn’t getting it done either.
- North Texas well they have lots of room to improve.
utsa got blown out by ksu…i don’t think it was a missed opportunity. rice missed an opportunity…totally outplayed ut.
great writeups and thanks
You must log in to post a comment.