You knew Brelan Chancellor was going to win Special Teams player of the week for that PR TD against Rice on Halloween. He did. You also knew that Marcus Trice’s forced fumble, and two-interception day would win him the DPOW right? Wrong. That went to a guy with three interceptions. As if Trice didn’t already feel bad for dropping that one early in the game. Gah.
CUSA Nov 4 2013 Players of the Week
More from FootballMore posts in Football »
- More On Jace Ruder’s Fit and the Crowded QB Room
- What? North Texas Has A Former Four-Star Transfer QB? Okay, Let’s Talk About It
- Seth Littrell Hires Phil Bennett As Defensive Coordinator
- On The Transfer Portal, or Talent Retention Is Part Of The Job
- We Must Be Old Because Todd Dodge and Riley Dodge Are Coaching Against Each Other