I was invited to vote in this little poll. Here is my ballot and the reasoning behind it, yo.
- La Tech 5-0 Beat Houston, Rice, Illinois and Virginia
- Ohio 5-0 Still haven’t played anyone
- ULM 2-2 Lost to Baylor, Auburn by combined 8 points
- Boise St 3-1 Loss 17-13 to a good MSU, but NM gave them trouble
- Utah St 4-1 Loss to Wisconsin by two!
- Nevada 4-1 Lost to USF week 2 by one. Beat Cal. Struggling with Tx St/ Northwestern St.
- WKU 4-1 Loss to ‘Bama, Beat Kentucky, So Miss and came back v ASU on road!
- Northern Illinois loss to Iowa at neutral location
- San Jose State 4-1 Loss to Stanford on road week 1.
- Toledo 4-1 Loss to Arizona in OT week 1.
Mentionable: UTSA 5-0, Tulsa 4-1, ULL 3-1, MTSU 3-1, Kent St 3-1