Using a power ranking formula I’ve predicted the conference record for every team in CUSA. Each team was given an overall power ranking, offensive power ranking, and defensive power ranking (these rankings will be released later). This same equation helped pick 80% of the games correctly in last seasons preseason predictions.
|MIDDLE TENNESSE ST||7||1|
- North Texas really only has 2 winnable games according to my calculations. Those games would be Rice and UTSA.
- I believe North Texas will beat Rice and lose to UTSA.
- Southern Miss is pretty lucky they get Marshall and La Tech at home. They also drew Charlotte and ODU.
- UTSA is one of those teams that had 4 close games in the equation. Even though I went with 1 win, they could easily win 3 or 4.
- UTEP had 5 games that could go either way. The Miners could end up winning the CUSA West division of finish in a similar spot as last year.
- Western Kentucky may take a slight step back, but they still have plenty of talent and fairly easy schedule.
- FAU is my surprise team in the East. They have a nasty defense.