— MeanGreenFootball (@MeanGreenFB) February 4, 2016
- Glad there is no bye week in week one. Although we already knew this, its still nice to see. The bye week is conveniently located in the middle of the year this season.
- Welcome back 6 home games. Always nice to see.
- Basically its last year’s CUSA schedule flipped. In my opinion that’s lazy work on the part of CUSA.
- No matter how you look at it this schedule its tough, and I mean really tough.
- The 4 game stretch of @Florida, @Rice, MTSU, and Marshall looks brutal. But wait there is another 4 game stretch of La Tech, @ WKU, Southern Miss, and @UTEP that looks just as tough.
- The home game against SMU is crucial. A win there and North Texas starts off 2-0 going into the SWAMP.
- Speaking of the SWAMP and Florida that should be a fun road trip. Lets hope they dont schedule that at like 11 am with the Florida humidity. Also hope for no hurricanes.
- I dont believe anyone has as tough of a conference schedule as North Texas does. The Mean Green get to face every CUSA bowl team from 2015, no other team does.
- WAY WAY to early prediction – I see 6 winnable games.