Playing What If is a dangerous game. Let us call this film study instead. Look at this play. If Fine puts this on Wilson instead of overthrowing him for an INT, he has two blocks and gets at least 10 yards. With Jeff’s talent for escaping tackles, he might even get six. Mason Fine will want this back. I do too. Here’s hoping he is money on these passes against Louisiana Tech. They are good and NT will need all the offense it can get.
What If Screenshot of The Game: UTSA 10.29.16
More from FootballMore posts in Football »
- Eric Morris Lands Some Recruits
- Eric Morris’ Offseason Challenge or How I Learned To Stop Wondering And Read A Christmas Blog Post
- Three Thoughts From The Eric Morris / Jared Mosley Press Conference
- The Eric Morris Offseason: Transfers & Hires Watch
- Out Run In Frisco: North Texas 32 Boise State 35 in the 2022 Frisco Bowl