Playing What If is a dangerous game. Let us call this film study instead. Look at this play. If Fine puts this on Wilson instead of overthrowing him for an INT, he has two blocks and gets at least 10 yards. With Jeff’s talent for escaping tackles, he might even get six. Mason Fine will want this back. I do too. Here’s hoping he is money on these passes against Louisiana Tech. They are good and NT will need all the offense it can get.
What If Screenshot of The Game: UTSA 10.29.16
More from FootballMore posts in Football »
- More On Jace Ruder’s Fit and the Crowded QB Room
- What? North Texas Has A Former Four-Star Transfer QB? Okay, Let’s Talk About It
- Seth Littrell Hires Phil Bennett As Defensive Coordinator
- On The Transfer Portal, or Talent Retention Is Part Of The Job
- We Must Be Old Because Todd Dodge and Riley Dodge Are Coaching Against Each Other